Develop Thermal components and system that support current product lines or helps establish new product lines. Perform performance characteristic testing of new and existing products. Provide technical assistance to customers and the organization. Responsible for providing mechanical engineering expertise to a variety of projects in the development of products, processes or equipment to meet the needs of the Company.
- Select materials of construction to meet
mechanical, environmental requirements while embodying the most cost effective
- Ensure designs implement proper technologies while meeting manufacturing, cost, and timing goals.
- Work directly with customers, sales managers, project managers, and internal teams to identify customer requirements, establish design expectations, and meet agreed upon design, performance, and goals for projects.
- Develop and maintain project timelines to ensure all key deliverables are met.
- Coordinate activities to accomplish prototype and pilot production runs to mature the design of components and assemblies and meet customer needs for finished material.
- Coordinate project activities to ensure smooth release of products into manufacturing meeting customer requirements and established timelines.
- Perform risk assessment tests and use results to improve design and reduce risks before reaching manufacturing
- Contribute to the launch of new programs with the various affected global manufacturing facilities.
- Could lead new product development projects from concept through preparation of turnover to manufacturing
- Establish project plans and milestone charts at the inception of new projects, then track and report>
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
or related discipline.
->7 years’ experience>- Be able to use Thermal simulation tools, such as Flotherm and/or FloEFD
- Be able to use 3D CAD software, such as Solidworks/ProE
- Familiar with the thermal product's process and applications
- Personal computer skills such as
MICROSOFT OFFICE and relational database
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a Team environment
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
- Ability to work under direct supervision
- Ability to work with clearly defined project steps
- Possess some limited knowledge of new product development processes and work flow
- Possess a working knowledge of some BU product lines
- Experience in participating>
- 行业： 电子/光电/微电子
莱尔德集团公司是一家全球性的科技公司，成立于1898年，是一家英国伦敦证券交易所上市公司，股票代码: LARD。莱尔德集团公司从事电磁屏蔽材料、导热界面材料的设计和制造以及提供无线应用和天线产品的一整套系统及解决方案，产品广泛应用于电信、数据通讯、手机、计算机、通用电子装置、网络设备、航空航天、国防、汽车以及医疗设备等领域，客户均为世界一级品牌厂商。截至2013年底，莱尔德集团公司在全球18个国家拥有...查看更多: http://www.cjol.com/jobs/job-9144629
标签： 点击： 评论: